ASHES OF HELL - not suitable for people who love safe and familiar roads. A strategy minded approach to the environment will keep you alive longer! This world is not for the faint-hearted. This is an unforgiving and challenging environment, specially as a rookie. That’s why you can choose a starter kit at the beginning of your life or just try to survive in the raw.
A sense of danger keeps you alive, tense, watching your back…all the time.
WIPED NOVEMBER THE 10TH 2018
Check the link below to see what Ashes of Hell has to offer you
Here you have what you need if you decide to try
- Progression 3.0
- Killing 4x3
- Building Decay 0.8
- Survival 0.5
- Crafting 1
- Harvesting 1
- Snappier Combat
- Animal Pen Crafting Time Multiplier: 0.05
- Logged Out Characters Remain In World: YES
- Drop Equipment On Death: YES
- Everybody Can Loot Corpse: YES
- Get corruption on Death: YES
- Player slots: 16 [ will be increased ]
- Begin Corruption Gain at Death: at level 40 [12.5% and Max Corruption 50%]
- Entertainers heal you faster than vanilla
- Community: Experimental
- Raiding only weekends: 0000-0000
PvP weekdays 1800-2200
PvP weekends 0000-0000
Use common sense - Have fun without taking the fun away from others - Don’t block roads or places important for the Lore - Have fun!
A new environment brings lush and deadly game-play which will take your survival skills to a new level (beware of archers).
most everything is hostile against one another
buffed thralls both wild and tamed
roaming thrall groups
new thrall factions
enhanced combat for both players and thralls