2020/11/21
Asian player ID
斯巴达#67005
aanril#99175
Binisoo#70220
夜烨曳邮#51040
Use building loopholes for full attribute settings
Cause the server to crash and restart every few minutes

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Harp overlap
2.Trebuchet base
3.Attribute re-medicine
4.Server crashed

Hello,

i am playing on Oceanic and Asian servers, it include the official PvP servers #5027(ASIA) & #1974(OCE), and i can confirm that the server crash often.

2-3 times per day, on these both servers, there’s a period during the server crash & restart many times (6+ times) with a lap of 5-6 minutes between each crash.

I don’t know if it’s because of players or stability of the server, but it’s ruining the game.
After make a research on the forum, i can see that happen on many servers.
It could be awesome if this bug/exploit could be fix asap, the game become unplayable.

There’s exploit that need server crash: When it crashes just reset attributes, you will keep them and have additional attributes so you can have full 50 everything. Some people may have found a way to crash it so can take adventage of it. State of ONLINE gameplay is just unplayable…

Server 1122 crashing 10-30 times each day with a downtime of 15 mins every time before it reboots.

I alerted Funcom about this a week ago, and they confirmed the recieved message, but it’s still happening. So i guess they are doing nothing. Kinda embaressing for them and frustrating for us