Assassin Armor not giving stats

Online private
Bug
PvE
EU

The Asassin armor from the Blood and Sand DLC does not give me any stats at all when i equip it (I crafted the epic flawless version). I don’t know if the stats are added in the background without showing on the attribute screen?

Is this a known bug? Is there a solution / alternative?

1 Like

Lyanee, we would like to help you and ‘could’ verify or disprove, but to do so, would have to duplicate your conditions as closely as possible. That’s what the first four questions are for. Let me repeat them and add one more here …

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

Also, are you running any mods?

Regards

jim

1 Like

Do you have any mods? If so, then typically that is going to be your first culprit. If not, then hope it gets figured out. PS4, Console no issues with it giving the ratings. So either a mod bug or just a weird isolated bug.

1 Like

Thank you,

i did answer the first questions in my post… but here again :):

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type : PvE
Region: EU

We are running some mods, but not any that change anything with the DLC armors because they are locked down anyway, i.e. they cannot be changed.
So i don’t see how that can be the issue?

1 Like

Apologies for missing that, it was before my first coffee :slight_smile:

We wiped the server a few days ago, so I’m not in a position to craft a set online. Mods reach things one would never expect due to the interactions inside CE.

Would it be possible for you to admin in the armor in a solo game without the mods for repeatability?

Regards

jim

2 Likes

as @Jim1 stated, mods sometimes have conflicting code that a new patch may need. this can effect anything in the game in general. test on SP to see if you get the stats or not. That is the “cleanest” way to verify whether it is a bug with actual game, or mods/server side issues.

1 Like

Stats on DLC armors could be changed. Might take some work but ya, could be done. There is definitely ways to unintentionally screw this up too.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your answers. I have spawned the items in SP and it indeed turned out to be a mod. Found the culprit!
I was told that the DLC armors could in no way be changed by a mod, not even cosmetic and that is why i didn’t even consider that option.

Again thanks all, problem solved :slight_smile:

I won’t get into the full details, but ya they can modified, to an extent. Though most of the time it’s a common mistake that causes issues with DLC items.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.