Asus AI Suite 3 closes when playing the game

Game mode: Online Oficial
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: Latin America

Hi,
My ASUS motherboard has the AI Suite 3 software for controlling fan speeds, but when i start the game the program closes. Not too much of an issue, but is annoying. Maybe its something related to the anticheat??
Thanks in advance,
Aldabe

Hmmm, might be Battle Eye ya. Battle Eye has caused issues with MSI Afterburner and EVGA Precision in the past (though I think those issues were resolved). You may want to visit the Battle Eye forums to see if you can find any info there.

1 Like

Greetings, I have seen this recently in the PUBG community as well. I believe it is still being resolved. May I ask whether you’re running Windows 7 64-bit? There may be a separate ROG utility you can use in the interim.

I have a different ROG system, but this has happened to me with another legitimate utility, which was eventually patched. Please contact BattlEye directly at http://www.battleye.com/support/.

1 Like

Yes, i’m using win7 pro 64 bit, but my motherboard isn’t a ROG, it’s a TUF Sabertooth z97 mk2.

I started the game without Battleye enabled and it didn’t close Ai Suite, so i’m pretty sure that must be the anticheat.
thanks folks!

1 Like
closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.