ATTENTION: Testlive server needs a reboot

Alot of players are seeing odd behavior on the server, especially lag and warping of NPCs, and we think the server definitely needs a reboot.

Server: Combat_Testlive_US2_PVE-Conflict (172.107.16.183:8602)

Thanks.

@Thresh Imo you should change the title to ‘needs’ reboot, that’ll get a better attention :wink:

Done. That aside, we are seeing massive warping, bags that wont despawn, creatures in the air, hyenas (mainly) turning to vapor upon aggro, skinning working about 85-95% of the time only on mammoths and large creatures… the list goes on. Just FYI.

Ok I did my best to explain this issue and Funcom has done nothing. It is now so bad with lag skips and everything else I’ve mentioned, that players are… Leaving. The. Server… We cannot TEST anything under these conditions. Please reboot.

Combat_Testlive_US2_PVE-Conflict

Logged in this morning to a lagfest. Unplayable.

2 Likes

I just logged into Testlive_US2 and the lag is definitely at a completely unplayable point. You take 2 steps and it’ll rubber band you forward, my braided ponytail flying over the shoulder in the direction i stepped. Walked around the base and logged out, because it was pointless to even try to fight something or gather.

1 Like

I’ve gotten Nicole’s attention on the matter. Hopefully we will see some resolution soon.

1 Like