Baby ostrich-how do I create a pecking farm of squawking birds?

Ok so found most of the other babies cept where to get an Ostrich at? It’s not the normal eggs in the nest. Haven’t seen any baby ostrich. What am i missing?

ands Devs-if we ever get mounts I so want to be able to ride one! Would be epic with a sword!

1 Like

I found osterich chicks up above where you learn yog.

3 Likes

I’m logging in and running over!
Thanks hon.

Baby pets aren’t reliably respawning, so ones in popular areas get picked over pretty quickly.

A bunch of them spawn just south of Heartsblood Rise, but since that’s on the main iron-gathering route for new characters, they tend to get grabbed up pretty quickly.

If you don’t find any there, try searching the area on the bluffs between the Oasis and the Unnamed City, roughly between Algar’s Overlook and Howling Plateau. There are a bunch of ostriches in that area, and I saw at least half a dozen baby chicks the last time I ran through there.

Just me on my server so i don’t worry to much about anyone grabbing the. I was over near Yog and inbetween. Didn’t go far enough west i guess. Was grabbing hyena pups near the dregs. I gotta say. The deer are kinda beefy. My gazelle took downa rhino

Bahahah found the ugly little ducklings. At least they got them right for babies.