Ban without explanation

I was banned for 3 days, the message said until May 16, saying that I bothered other players, which one was this? in my country, when you are accused of something and punished for it, you have more clarification on the subject, there are feuds here in latin america, and some do not like brazilians. I am 57 years old, I have been playing this game for over 2 years and I never had any problems, now it appears to me? And the worst thing about this punishment, it should end because today and May 17th, I will be blind, I cannot send a private message to solve this, the ■■■■■■, which I already sent an email does not solve conan exiles, a pity I bought this game, from a fantastic story, let’s see if I get any answer here

Hello @juremo, welcome to this forum! I suppose that you already know that by buying and playing the game you agreed to funcoms terms of use, which include that you may be banned for whatever reason and even without any explanatory statement as far as I know.

However, you have the possibility to make a ban-appeal as is pointed out in the rules for official servers that you certainly have read already:

1 Like

I don´t think so. Isn´t the fact that you can read a lot of people claiming to be banned (for whatever reason) nowadays showing that funcom is actually proceeding the rules they republished?
This should result in fewer abuses in the future, I hope.

312/5000

314/5000

I can’t log in to any official server, and I can’t log in offline either, I think we deserve more respect, even a criminal can find out why he is arrested and I can’t find out what inflingi.e has already spent 3 days because I can’t get back my ban said UNTIL MAY 16, today is already 17

To me this is news. You can only be banned online, afaik?

someone, a living soul tells me how much longer I will be banned, if they can’t say the reason at least say the time, and forever or a shorter time? no, can i log into any official conan server?

Those are valuable arguments ofc, as long as you are willing to commit to the power and steadyness of a private server admin… Which not everyone is. I have spend my thousands of hours in CE on officials for example, and only one time did we really get wiped by undermeshing clans. I did stay away from PVP 40/40 servers, though. This hardcore experience will be best on a private server, for sure!

my dear sir, I can’t even play the game offline, it doesn’t create the session, and I just want to know how long I will be punished, nothing more, I won’t complain, because as I am Brazilian and the people here do a lot of nonsense on the internet, all of us we are judged as equal, I am 57 years old, I am not a child and I don’t act like one, I joke with people, if I can’t write in the char, at least return my game and don’t make me lose the things I spent so long building, if not I will be discouraged from this game forever

Hello,

the Rules are clear in this case

also beware of, if you want contact the Funcom Forum Support.

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage

Greetings
Melcom
volunteer Forum Moderator

1 Like