Banned from official

me and other 4 friends was go in official 3227. We just play 4 days and We found 1 friendly noob clan, they give us all they’re bases. Now we are all ban becouse they have a little spot of foundaments undermesh… We didn’t know that, and now we are all ban. Ban who have build that’s bull…hit, me and my friends have no fault, it is not giusyo… We payed for this game and all dlc… And now we can’t play for 14 days!? For 5 undermesh foundations

Clan and personal responsibility

It falls under your responsibility to make sure not to break any of these guidelines and when in doubt, please contact any of our staff in our forums.

It also falls under your responsibility to make sure no one in your clan is abusing game mechanics or partaking in continued harassment. Do not associate under any circumstances with players you suspect are hacking, exploiting or abusing any of the guidelines above. If you suspect any of them are partaking in such actions, please report them to our staff and distance yourself or your clan from these players.

It is also your responsibility to know which clans you’re currently a member of, on any official server. If you are not going to be active in a server, please remember to leave the clan or ask to be kicked from it after a certain period of time.

Ignorance to these actions and guidelines will not be taken into consideration when appealing any possible restrictions put in place against your account due to this oversight.

2 Likes

Bah… Mabe repair all the bugs in this game will be better then banned players give you time and money… I really don’t understand funcom mentality

Atleast Funcom does something for the community unlike other publishers.
And it took a while to get them at this point.

1 Like

There is a solution for to be unbannEd before the 14 days?

What she do? I love this game but is full of glitch and bugs but I still play becouse I like so much…
But I was never banned from official for a stupid thing like that… For faults I don’t have And nobody can do nothing for that 14 days of ban… Why? We have take the base from an old clan and we get banned after 4 days becouse They had put some foundation under map And now I can’t play with it for 14 days

You can appeal a ban with the method mentioned in the official server guidelines which were linked above.
Be sure to read these rules yourself as well.

It’s likely your ban will end before you’re unbanned due to the high volume of reports and appeals Funcom has to respond to. I’m unsure whether it helps to prevent getting unjustly permanently banned if you were to be unjustly reported once more, or even were to do something similar intentionally yourself -which you should not do, of course-.

Hello,

the Rules are clear in this case

also beware of, if you want contact the Funcom Forum Support.

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage

If you have all done this then you can only wait till they came back to you