Banned from server 1516

My clan and myself has been on 1516 since it first opened.

My clanmate Bjorn told me he was banned today.
So I tried to log in. I found out I can’t log into that server or any other.

I don’t know how to private message or direct message the admins here? Can someone help me with that/

I did read the following on someone else’s ban. I copy and pasted it below.
We never used cheating hacks or such. We have spent a lot of time in this game and spent a lot of money as well. Would like to know what is going on. We did not receive a warning as to why we might be banned either.

We would never choose to crash our server?? So I’m not sure what’s going on.
Below is the copy and paste of what I found on getting banned on all servers.

Hello (I can’t mention the player), we’ll have to close this thread as this is not the place nor way to dispute a ban.

Ban appeals are usually handled privately through DM and, although we rarely issue these, when we do it means that there was a very grave offense or exploit involved, such as intentionally crashing a server, repeatedly.

Bans resulting from when we investigate exploiting reports that are provided together with evidence are permanent and not to be lifted, as we’ve confirmed their legitimacy. As you’ve noticed, you’re still allowed to access single player, cooperative and private servers, just not official ones.

Idk your situation but I do know that when 1 person in a clan gets banned, everyone else on that clan gets banned also, innocent or not. You need to appeal your ban thru the proper means and not here in general, this thread will likely be close.

3 Likes

Yeah be careful who you play with, if one person was using any kind of exploits or breaking the rules and they investigate him then it is the whole clans head on the chopping block. Reason for this is it is hard to seperate how many were involved or benefiting from whatever the offending player was doing. If you can prove you had no idea what was going on then you can try appeal it.

In future be careful who you play with and accept into your clan and make sure your clan mates arent engaging in any prohibited or rule breaking behavior.

1 Like

Hello,

the Rules are clear in this case

also beware of, if you want contact the Funcom Forum Support.

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage

If you have all done this then you can only wait till they came back to you

Greetings
Melcom
volunteer Forum Moderator