Banned without a Reason

Hi i was playing Conan for about 2 Months now and had much fun but today i try to log in and a Message popped up : Could not connect to server. User is banned from this server… I tried other servers … all the same. I dont cheat or offend someone so why i am banned?? My Clan mates can enter the game :frowning:
How can i contact a GM or someone who can explain me what i did wrong?

Level up here (read some posts here, reply, like …), then you will be able to send a message to community to ask.

1 Like

If you were part of a clan that was breaking the rules, you may be banned alongside them. It could be a clan on another server as well. I would suggest reading the rules. They also include information about how to appeal your ban if you believe that you have a case, however I would not expect a quick answer:

This is not what you think it means. The false positives were getting killed in locations that you shouldn’t be. For example, one of the false positives was instantly dying when entering Sinner’s Refuge. They do get flags for people who are triggering the system but that doesn’t mean they are automatically banning people left and right.<

I have collected all statements in this regards in this post:

Hello,

the Rules are clear in this case

also beware of, if you want contact the Funcom Forum Support.

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage

If you have all done this then you can only wait till they came back to you