Barkeeper and Tavern Adventurers

I leveled up to level 20 the Barkeeper with the hope that the quality of adventurers in the tavern would improve but I was wrong.
I had high hopes as to level a Barkeeper is no small feat since he does not fight, dies like a fly on mistletoe and besides all it takes is one wrong click in a Purge that you find pieces of him everywhere.
It is a pity it could have raised the level of visitors in the tavern with more chances to acquire special contracts.
One last personal thought, for me Zamorians talk too much and are logorrheic, does the choice of race depend on where you perform the Purge? Are there no Turanian, Stygian or Nemedian barkeepers?
Thank you for those who stop to read and answer me

1 Like

In my experience, all current barkeepers are Zamorians.

1 Like

Only Zamorans for now.
Leveling the Barkeeper, sadly, has no discernable or discovered impact other than the frustration the player experiences while doing so.

1 Like

Leveling up your barkeepers (not fully, but somewhat) lets you tell them apart in the Follower list. Although I guess you could just rename them.

But this way you’d quickly see that the level 0 Barkeepers on your follower list are those you rescued from the cage but forgot to bring home.

1 Like

Leveling barkeeper is same as leveling house cat or white rabbit.

To increase numbers of visitors, for now all what players can do is to place 3-4 tavern bars nearby and some sitting place, then there will be increased number of visitors.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.