Bars Into Gold / Silver Dust - One-Way Transaction?

Hi. Please tell me, I was making a new Map Room and put too many gold and silver bars into my grinder, and now I have a load of dust I don’t need. My trouble is, I can’t seem to find a way to re-smelt it back into coins or bars.

Is grinding you precious metals to dust a one-way transaction?

This is to combat inflation.

Where did you get Gold from?

I have not as yet found any and need it for the Alchemical base

On the path leading up to the volcano, you get it as a secondary drop as you mine the obsidian.

Other locations is to find the bars in the chests inside the Dead City walls, as well as some coins from dead thralls.

Save your gold dust, PitMonk. A LOT of end game gear needs alchemical base now, including some epic armors.

Dead City? The one in the South or North?

When people say the Dead City or the Necropolis they are referring to The Unnamed City in the Desert. The one in the north by the Black Keep has a name, but most just refer to it as the Black Keep. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Cristari [quote=“Ran-san, post:7, topic:2861”]
When people say the Dead City or the Necropolis they are referring to The Unnamed City in the Desert
[/quote]
He’s right, sorry. I really must learn the real names of these places. A year and a bit on and I still forget them.
I did mean the city in the desert which is red’ish

Hey, I started playing before these places had names. My friends and I still refer to “The Sentinels” (the two big statues on the south river) as “The Hockey Hosers” and named the N one “Wayne” and the S one “Gretzky”.

You can mine gold rarely by mining obsidians before entering volcano area (little bit above of Ice Spire)

Oh that is so going to be a thing, now. Tell your friend thank you.