Base Demolition - Eye-Witness Account FYI

That’s interesting… How does one “connect timers” though?

When you snap a fundation to another it “GET id” from the fundation it’s snapped too , and keeps it even if you destroy the fundations in between ( a line of 4 fundation , destroy the middle two , the left ones still have the same id )

1 Like

Oh, yeah, that I knew. But is there an easy way to connect timers to things great distances away from each other?

And just out of academic interest I suppose it’s possible to start at Base-A run a line of like 50 blocks in one direction, then pick up all but the last two or three and then keep going in that same direction with the 48 or 47 you just picked up… like, for a few miles… build Base-B there, and have the two connected on the same timer? :crazy_face:

No I couldnt find it in the list when I searched, thats why I wondered if it was console. Conan on battlemetrics has been haywire since Funcom went to their own ID system.

Long lines. Very long lines of foundations. It can be done…I had a base at Frost Temple, Sepermeru, Mounds of the Dead, Black Keep, Gods Claw, Asagard, the Black Blood tool boss spawn, Undead City and in the desert all share the same timer. Then just destroy or pick up the line you connect them with.

1 Like

you have to have buildings connected physically at one point and even if you remove that physical connection the decay timers stay connected

1 Like

havent tested that yet, but in theory that should work, you can try it out, make a connection leave one foundation, build from there, leave 1 foundation, go back to your base and have someone els check the timer

1 Like

Update. The entire base in the images above was completely gone yesterday. This means that 4 days after “the explosion” the rest was cleared out. Again, draw your own conclusions. :crazy_face:

For people that didn’t actually see the spam in those images, all you have to do is look. They were shot with 120 degree FOV tho, so might appear farther away (smaller) than you would normally expect.

I can shoot the after shots for comparing if anyone is actually interested.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.