Base disappeared in less than 7 days

Game mode: [(Online official)]
Type of issue: [Bug | Misc]
Server type: [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [EU]

[Base disappeared in less than 7 days]

Hello. Last Thursday I have logged in and my whole base disappeared. I saw in the server settings that the decay timer is set to 1. How many days means that? Is there any way to recover my base or all of my lost materials? Invested a lot of hours in farming and now everything is gone. Thanks in advance and have a great week!

The max you can get currently is 7 days but I had a smaller sandstone structure and its max was only 55 hours so we can’t say for sure how long the timer of your base was. You can craft a repair hammer and check how long you have before it decays. If it is too short, expand and upgrade the structure but the maximum will be 168 hours.

Since you were playing on official the answer is, no. Funcom do not offer any refund service. If the decay timer is too short for you, consider playing singleplayer or check for a private server with a longer decay.

Bases can disappear in 6 days. That’s the day they go into decay. On that day any other player can destroy your base on PVE and PVE-C servers.

It used to be 6+1 days, but I believe it was upped to seven days some months back, with the 8th day being the day where others can destroy it, but you an also recover it if you get there first, so to speak. On the 9th day it’ll auto-destruct irrespective of player interaction.

1 Like

If you have default settings and you’re playing on PC you need just to hold TAB to have information about owner and decay time of a player build structure without needing a repair hammer (wich provides same information but also allow you to repair the structure if damaged and you have the materials ofc).

yes, you can indeed do it on PC. not sure how it works for consoles.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.