Base rendering - performance issue / bug

They need money to expand their team and make the game playable though. By posting angry reviews and trying to drive new people away, you’re really only hurting the people who want Conan to get better, because it won’t if everyone deserts the game.

And while I’d like everyone to enjoy Conan Exiles, I don’t think moths would be particularly interested even if it was playable for them. I think Funcom is doing the right thing by focusing on making it bug free for Human players, pvp and pve. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes game is playable and we all enjoy it evrey day. Check my video pls :slight_smile: this happens evrey day from December. Enjoy this daily my friend

And there financial problems are not my problem ( i have bills to pay as well and i do not take it on my costumers, the quality of my work represent me)

1 Like

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:
First of all, I really understand that some of you are very frustrated with running into issues and for that I am sorry. However, this thread has derailed into name calling and issues are being discussed which have nothing to do with the original topic created (issues that are being discussed in other threads already).

Smaller bug fixes as mentioned in the quote above is what we have been doing with the so called “Hotfixes” throughout the past two weeks. These were specifically made to address the performance issues many of you are seeing.

We are not purposely holding back the TestLive Patch to cause frustration. It has to do with making sure it is as stable as possible. Mechanics on TestLive (including the building optimization part) have closely linked dependencies between different aspects of the game and we can’t just release one small part of that patch as some of you would love us to. There is no conspiracy as of when the patch comes out. It will come out when the team feels confident enough to release it.

There is always issues that can come up during development, that is the reason that we do give estimates for the release of patches to at least try to keep our community in the loop from our side.

Thanks for your understanding and I hope everyone has a great start into the new week. Please be good to each other, even though we are mostly only names and pixels on the internet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

as this has gone long enough publicly I have sent you a PM as I take issue with some of the statements here.

i have this bug a lot of days… jumping over our ceilings… so only its inconsistent renders/position as we can look our thralls also in the middle of our floor :confused:

Do you know what’s worst? That as a player you can not help yourself and find some solution …

Sorry i didnt check your question before. Nope, i dont have this problem. If i connect to server, base is loaded instantly. I can see this problem only if i am running to the base or around. Some day when i am causing lot of lags, base is rendering normal. Another day when my game runing very good, i have problem with rendering. But i really dont know what to do… But i am pretty sure there is render problem only with “Black-Ice structures” because yesterday we get raiding huge compound builded by “The Imperial East Pack DLC” and its was loading normal… Same for Aquilonian and this new Seekers of The Down DLC, Pictish is normal working too. Default T3 structure is working normal, T1 and T2 no problem

1 Like

If i can say… I spend 6.000+ hours on Rust. When i was starting playing Rust 4 years ago, i was ofcours playing with BAD PC… Similar problem was here but this problem was caused by RAM and GPU (8GB RAM DDR2 800mhz and MSI GeForce GTX 750ti 2GB)… But now (you probably understrand i am not playing with bad PC) i dont understrand what causing this problem… If i have any problem with games, first i am trying to find fault on my PC but there is problem with game and i think, if this problem will continue, this game should be worse and worse for everyone who is OWNER OF BASE. Because its not ruining experience only for players with this problem but its MAIN problem for owners because you are able to see where are boxes, furnaces, craftstations and thralls, maybe Vaults. BTW: Sorry for my bad english, its not my natural language but i am trying to give best info about this problem what i am able

10min i download some update for conan… this is what hapening…

I am just flying i dont have a texture on some places. Currently i dont have acess to Volcano base because on some stairs spot i am falling through and lava is killing… i hope you just joking with this bugs

That is being addressed on Testlive hopefully patch will be out soon.

I am waiting until 20:00 if this problem will not fixed i am leaving this game forever because this is poor!!! Nonstop some problems

Unfortunatly not every fix is a instant one and yes it is frustrating but guess some of us are bit more patient. Hate it your having these issues but they are trying to remedy them.

Bro, there is milion videos with that problem, months waiting for fix and still nothing ? I dont care what they are doing or how long time working on fix. I spend 40€ for this game, i spend another 60€ for all DLCs! I dont wont to be more patient and just listen nonstop every day lies. My clan left this game, another friends from other clans left too, players from our server are leaving, guys from other server are leaving… No point

I’m not sure what you downloaded (though a lot of us downloaded something yesterday, but im 99% certain it was Steam doing stuff), but no patch went out from Funcom today.

Sadly a number of people on the forums are cheerleaders and scold people for being upset and actually make it worse.

The patch that went out today was an update to decay timers is shouldn’t have impacted you in this way. However official servers according to a Steam Post by Jens that a 5am server restart will change decay timers back to pre holiday times. The “patch” on steam coincided with this announcement so it was little more than a data set change most likely if even that.

If the bug causing the flying is related to decay timers on the server it is possible until the server restart the issue could persist. Or that a server restart actually caused it. Having no connection to funcom (remember multigun doesn’t either that was made very clear to me recently he is just a board member with no special insider knowledge don’t let him piss you off) I have no way to know for sure of course.

The bug you are talking about is new (different from the thread origin) that appears to have started on your server after the change today. It is listed on the Trello board but and is listed as not being easily reproduced. It is separate from your original issue. It seems to have existed since before November. I’ve not experienced so I can’t saw too much about it.

I’m pretty sure the Testlive patch has something for this but it isn’t listed on Trello as being applied to test live and in my read through of the patch notes I don’t see it being mentioned… so I can’t say for sure. However as I have been assure an actual funcom employee the original time frame of this week or next is still good for that patch to go live.

Sadly there are some people on the board that like to escalate peoples emotions to the point the say things or behave in a way that under minds their legit frustration. These Cheerleader Trolls with or without a “title” are best ignored. You wouldn’t be the first player to leave over bugs. I’ve stopped playing 3 times because of the bugs and twice since the current Dev Cycle of large patches with long QA times started. I may not be far behind. However The game has been a buggy mess for most of it’s existence. It is likely in it’s best shape ever. So using the I spent x on DLC as an reason to get consideration doesn’t work. That is like being surprised that a random person on the street didn’t repay you when you loaned them money. Worse it is just fuel of Cheerleader Trolls.

1 Like

They are correct about this being addressed in TestLive. My base loads in before the grass, bushes, and trees do. I pop in to the base with the area in visual range fully loaded and populated.

1 Like

Doesnt matter, i stop playing and i feel better without game where is everything broken :slight_smile:

is there a chance that the patch will be release this week instead of next week i cant wait anymore the game sucks