Bases shows up as Owner: 2312312340502535 (JUST RANDOM NUMBERS)

Please be as descriptive as possible!

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bug |
Region: EU

So on the server we play on wich has its own discord , there has been several reports about bases showing their owner as a ton of random numbers. but when you break in and look on bed or body it actually has a name and you can see it on player list. but when walking up to bases it just says a ton of numbers. Happens quite frequently to me as well

Repro steps:

1 Like

I’ve seen a couple bases like that as well in official server 2808 USA

Yep seen this loads on eu xbox pvp servers

Have a base on 2728 with a very similar name type …there’s quite a few i think.

All bases show up like that.
Seen it on my Own Server.

Funny, I’ve seen this as well. I thought it was just some idiots name.

Found out today after a conspiracy on ourserver I would say blow your way into ALL OFF THEM!!! found 1 player from our alliance using a 3rd party and a alt account to attack players while having a numbers base to cover his tracks and his main name in a alliance when we went to the base in question of conspiracy and started knocking the base changed to a numbers base and it was a numbers base previously

Ive seen several base’s like this too, but the weird thing is they are all built the exact same way which is why i always thought it was the same person.They always had a excessive amount of windows. Maybe it has something to do with people with no clan?

These v
Bases have ppl with no clan it’s there gamer number

Yep it’s a random generated name for people with no clan usually like 223455231 or similar

no idea but you could try to check with a repair hammer if a name pops up.

I believe the number thing is shown if the player has not logged in since the sever reset for the day. It seems to be the pattern I have found when roaming past bases when I know who the owners are. I find this more for the solo players and not as much on the clan bases.

Should be fixed, breaks immersion. Very unhelpful, Should show their name if no clan, whomever the owner is of this door or home.

1 Like