Basic question - PVP and RAID

Good evening.
I’m BR, so I use Google translator, because my English is very good.

My problema is: not long ago I played CONAN on a PVP / OFFICIAL server, today some guys saw us raid and that was that … Slap there, arrow here, bomb and more bombs.
But when in the fight with some guys, and they were almost dying, they just disappeared from me and ended up about 6-8 blocks (so far) away from me, that was 4x in a row. Each time I looked at the FPS thinking it had crashed or something, but normal, spiked at 60 FPS. > Follows the configuration of my computer at the end.>
Same thing happened to a friend who was playing with me at the moment, killing the same guy and again he would disappear and show up somewhere else, running like he was already there. There was another player of theirs who was doing the same thing. I found it very strange.
Too bad it wasn’t filmed.

So my real doubt is: is there any kind of flash / jump (other than the double jump of AGILITY) that can be used like this, which I mentioned, inside the game?

Gamer Case: Corsair Carbide Clear Series 400C Mid Tower
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F USB 3.1 GAMING
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X 3.4Ghz / 3.8Ghz Max Turbo
Water Cooler: PCyes Cold Blood 120mm
Memories: 2x 8gb DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI 11GB GDDR5X
HD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM 64MB Sata 3
Source: Corsair TX650M Real Active 80 Plus Gold
SSD: 150GB Corsair
Internet: 100mb / 50mb (up)

I do not usually play everything in ultra, I like to leave the medium that is already very good.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.