Bath tub has no antimations

I like the bath tub from the Bazaar, this was a missing piece.
But why has it no sitting or laying relaxing animations.

Feels a bit cheap without them to be honest.

4 Likes

Maybe they’re coming…

2 Likes

Yes, 100% supportive in this idea, actually if possible the shower animations too, i would love to rp shower my toon under waterfalls!

4 Likes

I think it also should at least cool you down (or heat you up I guess depending upon where it is) when you sit in it.

I feel funcom needs to move away from just ‘cosmetics’ and actually have some functionality tied with all these items where appropriate. After all it’s primarily a survival game, not only a building game.

Edit: for clarity.

1 Like

It doesn’t justify the price for just a cosmetic I think
So I expected a little more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My deepest apologies, but i highly disagree here! The building aspect of this game may hold a huge percentage of the player base.
This game has no clear character, but i can assure you that the survival aspect of this game is hilarious with all do respect! I drink water from the sea, food poisoning is helping me more than hurting me, i can go totally naked in the frozen lands and volcano, i can walk on lava, i can run faster than rhinos and elephants(55km/h), i can, i can, i can… and we still speak about survival? Naaah, a game with survival “drops” , maybe, but survival, no!
It’s a game with huge building possibilities and huge role play aspect! For the second “we” still working on it, but the first is already highly promoted from the company. 8 to 10 contests has to do with building!

@prologue1337, my deepest apologies for the off topic, if you wish me to delete, just name it.

1 Like

the surival went out the window the moment that eating and drinking was easy to do … If they wanted to make it harder then they should , But they saw more value as a Building genre with RPG

1 Like

how long u survive “naked” in volcano or frozen land , i try run naked for my body in volcano and if u run from obelisk u die somewhere around place where is now khithan camp

2 Likes

As long as you’ve got ice in the volcano and for the frozen lands it’s a bit more complicated but easier than volcano! It’s easier than volcano because if your ice is done then tou stand no chance depending your experience! In frost lands you can go without warming up food because the game has zones! In some zones you are extremely cold or frostbite but in others you are just very cold holding a torch. The normal torch not the glowing coop torch because the glowing coop torch will kill you up there! So in ftost areas carry with you some aloe leaves, some fiber, some wood, a torch and a campfire! The nights are very difficult without campfire. You just place it wherever you can, turn it on and hold your torch too, so you’ll survive the night! If you wish to keep your humidity in good levels harvest and consume berries, that’s why a sickle in the north is the most valuable tool. It’s easy with a sickle to harvest 100 berries and keep your hunger and your thirst full without issues! North needs less experience to survive but volcano more, way more, there are spots in volcano that you are very hot and you are able to heal your self, but they are tough and only a few. If you use the exits to frost lands you better have really fast loading screens, or else you die ftom extremely cold on the other side even if your torch is on!
Go out of your box fellow exile and spend some time up there, the experience you gain is vital!
So as you see there is a survival aspect in this game, but it’s low, that’s why i said

Yet, what do you think about the bath set, do you wish bath e motes?

We shall disagree. And that’s okay, as the strength of Conan is that, as an open world game, we get to determine what it is.

For me, it is, primarily, a building game.

1 Like

I agree that the bath set should have come with a relaxing emote. The closest I can get is to have my thralls pouting in the bath using the sit emote.

4 Likes

“Sold separately”. As seen on TV.

For the cost of the set the tub needs a have a thrall work station to scrub your back.
No, I have 0 intention of buying anything in the bazaar till the value matches the price.

2 Likes

“Survive. Build. Dominate.” I think that kinda implies that building is a major part of the game. Although, these days it seems to be “survive long enough so you can build big enough so you can dominate”, except in PvP where it’s just “Survive. Body-vault. Offline raid.”

That said, as I’m a Single-Player, by motto since day 1 has been “Survive. Build. Decorate”. Not much to dominate in a land populated by NPCs with an IQ of a dead patch of moss. So the Decorate part is getting increasingly important after the basic needs have been fulfilled.

But funnily, the cosmetics Funcom sells are too limited. I want to bathe in the bathtub. I want to be able to drink from the bathtub if I feel like it. (I don’t know if these are possible because I didn’t buy the set because I didn’t know if these were possible. See my problem here?) I want my thralls to be able to bathe in the tub. I want my thralls to be able to use the emotes I buy.

I don’t know if Funcom is being too careful after the cabinet-with-too-many-inventory-slots-gate, or just lack the ambition to make Bazaar features that make the world more alive. I’d rather pay more for features that do something than pay less for features that do nothing.

5 Likes

I don’t have the bath yet, as I heard the toilet was still glitched and couldn’t justify buying it. But I 100% agree some kind of functionality is needed. I thought the grinder in the apothecary set would actually work, obviously it was just cosmetic!

3 Likes

Exactly :confused:. It’s a grinder, it’s not pay to win, let it work :man_shrugging:. So much money for so little pieces and only one functional… Not happy!

4 Likes

And that is completely fair.

I am seeing value in some things, but that is a subjective decision.

1 Like

well but your original post is about surviving naked in a volcano or on an ice plain …not with the help of food, ice or potions which is de facto the equivalent of several pieces of clothing but just naked without help , in which case you are dead even faster than in real life (more or less)

but that’s more or less pointless debate , I’ll get back to the topic at hand - the bath tub animations would be cool and at least compensate a bit for the price which is practically equivalent to the earlier DLC that added a whole culture

not to mention that I’m afraid to join the game since my char still can’t go to the latrine…poor guy

1 Like

So on that note, can we drink from the toilet?

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.