Baths, bathhouse placeables/cosmetics!

So, Idk about you guys, but I would LOVELOVELOVE to be able to have bath or pool placeables. Or have water tiles or something where I could build a pool/bath and then be able to fill it. Maybe a reskinned well?
I’ve built bathhouses around small bodies of water and rivers, but I’d like to have a nice steamy bathhouse in a place where there isn’t water. Like in the snow for instance. I’d love to have an onsen to go along with the oriental DLCs, (but I could just be biased based on where I live. :p)

What do you guys think?

10 Likes

I would love to have a bath and maybe even a large steam bath maybe even a large sauna, owwww a hot bath

2 Likes

I’m all for anything that lets you build and do more.

I’m sure also that many will like this concept in conjunction with the uncensored versions of the game. And to a lesser extent the partially censored ones.

1 Like

The call for a pool or bathouse seems to be gaining traction, as with more luxury and placeables in general. More uses for gold and silver is another one I see emerging more with time.

2 Likes

Something like this?

2 Likes

I would love to have baths. Wood baths, stone baths, special baths!! Instead of having to build over a river or a lake…

2 Likes

Wow, the Aquilonia DLC is impressive!

In seriousness though, yes. Baths and pools would be fantastic.

4 Likes

Oh come on don’t build in the streams!
There’s people living downstream and they don’t like to drink your tubwater.

2 Likes

Yes, I do hope this is seen by them and more people take interest in this. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.