Bearer flat stats for growth

The best advice I could give to everyone is to please wait before doing anything major as with every big patch. We will get feedback soon enough of what went wrong and what terribly wrong. Hotfixes will come hopefully sooner than later. Sadly for some, waiting for the sky to clear is not an option because this may cost them their bases.

1 Like

Yeah, but that is the wrong approachā€¦ We dont want hotfixes. We want stable patches, so that you can play it from day 1 to its full content. And not wait for a hotfixā€¦
Its the whole weekend in-between. So we should not level thralls, because you could get stucked ones?
Or you have an OP thrall and it will get nerfed?

Honestly I didnt even understand why FC put the patch at testlive, when it was in console cert processā€¦ Nothing will change when its in the cert processā€¦ Only hotfixes after it and lets see if Sony will decline it again and PS4 users can wait even longer (like last time).

Just look at the last 2-3 big patches. Several hotfixes were needed. Some bugs are still open to this dayā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve been in this game since early 2017 during early access, and one thing I have learned is that every update always broke something old or new, there will always be a need for hotfixes, some bugs are discovered during testlive and others donā€™t show their ugly face before an update goes liveā€¦ We probably never would see an update to this game if everything had to be perfected before releasing it.

That said I still hope they can get the most serious bug fixed before release, but like Narelle said, donā€™t do too much serious stuff until these are ironed out - Itā€™s a really good advice :slight_smile:

I think Iā€™ve got the answer on that oneā€¦ DLC. The new DLC is linked in some fashion to the mounts. They want to get the DLC out, so this patch needs to go with it since itā€™s the ā€˜mountsā€™ update.

Fortunately for those of us who are PC users, we can hope for a hotfix on certain issues as this. Sad for the console players.

1 Like

This is the correct answer. They make their money from DLCs now and have a deadline to get it released. If the patch is full of bugs, it gets released. They canā€™t release this DLC without the patch functionality. If they donā€™t release this DLC right away, they will totally miss their revenue targets and stock will reflect very poorly.

Iā€™ve seen this in every tech company Iā€™ve worked for. The dev teams are under massive pressure to produce and never given nearly enough time. Hopefully when this is released, the bugs like this one will be included in release notes. It is the right thing to do, to prepare the non-testlive world for all the issues they are about to be faced with.

1 Like

So postponing the patch for 1 week until the biggest bugs are fixed, would be a problem because of which deadline?

It would still be in Decemberā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.