Bearer wants a career change to boxer

Online official pve
Named bearer wouldn’t respond to commands, equip a weapon or tether back to me.

Just restarted after a year gone and was wandering around with a jailer key trying my luck in the cages. Was super happy to come across Heath Plainswalker but didn’t manage to get him more than 100ft from the cage. I tried to leg it away real quick to get home with him but got shot by an archer. Heath runs over and proceeds to try to punch him to death. Wouldn’t equip a weapon wouldn’t respond to commands to follow or move away, didn’t tether back to me just stood there playing fisticuffs until an archer 1 managed to kill my brand new friend :unamused:. I’ve only been back a day and my experience is already souring again.

3 Likes

I picked up a bearer from a cage maybe a 2 and he played stupid also I removed the left and right hand attacks maybe that was the reason. @Darkzombie

1 Like

Hmmm, what made you change your mind? :thinking: I thought it was for this very reason that you were wisely choosing to play SP. Now it will take some real (3.0) sorcery to bring your friend back from the grave (matters). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thisbbug has been around for a while. Bearers wont fight after being released. After server restart they get fixed. Tested myself hist this week

1 Like

This is the reason I chose to switch to SP :blush: I love the game and am keen as mustard to see what’s in 3.0 but seeing the bugs that have affected the game for many years was very disappointing for me and being as I only have the odd day off here and there every couple of months i just don’t have the time to lose stuff that takes hours to get. I’ll still be playing just where i can have a bit more control.

1 Like

Oh my I never play single beyond experiments

Same here… Well experimental play anyway…

HD Rez available in a few hours…

Neither did I. I had my own server for a year or so but had SO much drama with gportal that I just forgot it existed :joy: their solution every time I had a problem was to completely reset the server so everyone lost EVERYTHING. Even loading the latest save sent it straight back to the issues I had to lodge tickets for in the first place. Single player is as close to my own server as I can get without the dramas involved with gportal.

1 Like

You can run the dedicated server and the client on the same machine no problem. Direct connect to 127.0.0.1 and you’re in. If you use the DS Launcher available somewhere on this site and open a router port you can even publish it. :wink: If you wanna leave it up 24/7 and there are less than or about 5 people connected, a 6 to 10 year old 4c8t laptop with 8GB works just fine.

@TeleTesselator I don’t understand a single thing in your comment lol :joy: me console peasant :joy:

Oh, didn’t notice this was in the PS area. Sorry. Well, it applies if you ever get a PC. :angel:

I wonder if there’s a PS dedicated server that runs on PC? Certainly there’s something that gportal was running…

1 Like

I have had one up shortly after the game came out started a Siptah server for 3 months not sure I will keep it. Gportal is a pain updates generally mess up the server. @TeleTesselator Sony won’t let us use anything else proprietary secrets.

2 Likes

That company, I swear…

They should go back to making pocket transistor radios and leave the bigboy stuff to the big boys - even Japanese people here mostly detest them. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.