Beastmaster Teimos broken! balance?

Thank you. Sometimes I feel that I need to step in, and attempt to diffuse a situation. Or at least let everyone vent their frustration at me, rather than someone else.

I understand, we are all in the same boat. Nearly every player in the game will have at least one nerfed item that was unwanted, or disappointing to them.
But we shouldn’t let our enjoyment of a game, become an excuse to treat people badly. No matter how we feel about their opinions.

I know it gets frustrating when someone won’t listen but it is often better to just let them be. Provide them with facts, and leave them to it.

Maybe Teimos doesn’t need to be nerfed, but if the devs look at a topic they are more likely to take someone’s opinion seriously, if it is delivered in a factual, and balanced way.

Honestly, I wasn’t calling you out directly. But I understand fully why you feel that way.
You were unfortunately caught up as collateral damage in this instance. So I apologise for that.

I’m disappointed that you don’t include me as someone who stands up for PvE players, I feel I always try to help everyone. Especially if they are being personally attacked. Not just players, but FC staff too.

I didn’t mind everyone responding to my statement. It was expected, and I certainly didn’t feel attacked. I was being slightly facetious when I said you guys were dogpiling me. As my intention was to remove the pressure from the OP.

Wow, thanks for having my back Zeb, you’re truly the best, and this forum wasn’t the same without you! :heart: But honestly I’m about to absolutely wreck this guy! :wink:

Just one you say! Ok… here you go, maybe you will remember this post from BEFORE the great thrall nerf of 2020:

tenor

6 Likes