Bedrolls with inventory slots?

The concern I have is the stack ability of bedrolls. Even if it’s just five slots, how many can I stack on top of each other and store items in them? From what I know (and I could be wrong because I never experimented with the idea), they are essentially 2D so 8 can have a vault worth of storage in a thin 1x2 slice of a 50 layered rug.

While I would love this as a stealth player, I see it abused way too much.

1 Like

Pvp abuse a lot, that’s true. The best vault is the dismantling bench :man_shrugging:. I remember playing pvp and hiding literally thousands of materials in dismantling benches. I am having concerns about double wheel of choise, or shaddles that has inventory only for tools etc. The only way I see bedrolls avoiding the abuse is every single item to stack on one. Ofcurce this would made me finally use stygian alchemy and use potions for weather conditions instead of ice and mulled brew. Solutions exist in the game and workarounds, having more doesn’t hurt isn’t it?
So @erjoh, if none of the items could be more than one, would you see abuse?

I might just be tired but I am trying to remember what placeable can only be placed once. I can’t think of one item that you are only allowed one to place.

Are you saying every placeable is one only or just the bedroll?

1 Like

I swore I can have multiple out, just one selected as my spawn point but I haven’t tried doing it since like 2020. Did something change?

The part that you see abuse is the fact that bedrolls could work as chests and people can stack items. What I sayed is none of the items you can place a bedroll could be more than one. What I mean, is simple I guess, every item in bedrolls stacks in one and not one stack apparently.
This way you can avoid the abuse you already mention.

huh…I just looked at the wiki and you are right Maybe I’m thinking beds. So in that case, yeah no issue there.

1 Like

I am pretty sure you are confused here my dear friend, this mechanism never existed in Conan exiles :rofl::rofl::rofl:. We always had only 3 spawn points on exile lands, the bed that you interact the last time(no matter how many beds you had in the map) the bedroll and the desert.
This mechanism exists on ark not Conan exiles :wink:

1 Like

4 freaking years playing this game and I never noticed my old bedroll dies when I place a new one out.

2 Likes

Just goes to show how good I am at this game since I die so infrequently…yeah that’s it. That’s the ticket.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.