Best idea for offline raid and limit building

Hey. 3.0 is good but some stuff. Are not good for pvp
Like ligth storm /ice bridge / flyingBat)

And other. Thing that we ask for offline raiding problem

Make bubbel nothing can dmg it for offline raiding
And bubbel the small circle. Stop ligth storm and flying bat. And frost bridge.

The bubbel. Can’t be Aktiv on no raid time so ppl don’t abuse it like turn it on to keep the 50 hours in full defance

When you turn you bubbel to be full protected
All server will get a messages , that your are making. Bubbel . And bubbel should take at less 1-2hours to
Aktiv it so raiders on server have like 1-2 hours to attack,You and try wipe the bubbel befor you go in save mode for 50hours

And when bubbel end. Can only be reactive only on raid hours. Can’t Aktiv or make or put other one on que. For raid hours start to Aktiv it must be full craft when raid hours start.

In
My opinion this is best thing for attacks and defance to make both world happy. No one can abuse it. Like dmd mode that some one can log off acc 1 and log acc 2 to get for ever offline. protected

And this feedback on bubbel you have 1-2 hours to defance. And work for it to get. Save mode. Should be Around 3 hours.1-2 hours feel to cheap :wink:

And ingress the cost of bubbel. From 500 souls. To 2000-3000-4000 that or something expansive.

Building limit

Make it for pvp around. 8-15k something like this build part limit.

And make pvp server again to 2x this not important .

Please understand that I’m not trying to be rude when I ask this, but is english your first language? I’m having difficulty understanding your post and can’t give a thoughtful reply

English is
My nr 5 language

Why have hard to read just read slow :slight_smile:

Dude, that’s awesome! 5 languages? Amazing. And you’ve got a pretty good grasp of english. Like I said, I wasn’t trying to be rude. I was just remarking that it was difficult to read.

That said, I disagree with your proposed solutions. I don’t think making the bubble smaller or more expensive is the correct solution. The bubble serves its purpose as a god/arrow deterrent, but it’s already pretty pricey as is.

And building limits have already been discussed on these forums a lot. General consensus is that it’s not a good idea since it will penalize players for playing the game, and also that no one can agree on what the “limit” should be.

1 Like

Yeah but
The bubbel should be only way to Aktiv it on raid time and it need take like 2-3 hours to be on

So attacker have 2-3 hours to counter yours bubbel and need attack so you have like 2-3 hours to defancd you befor u go for save mode this is good for both ppl that want go off for 50 hours if they know they can’t be on

Thing is, with the way the game is right now, if you’re late by even 5 minutes with your bubble, you’re vulnerable to a god wipe. In PVP, seconds matter. And you’re saying we should have 2-3 hours of unshielded time? Might as well just remove it from the game at that point since it’s useless.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.