Best update of all times!

Did I miss something, or is the following true?
1 the update didn’t break anything or bring major new bugs?
2 the changes in stamina do make combat more interesting/ challenging

2 Likes

honestly , there are ping spikes when you are near a base now. (they are aware of it and working on a fix)

Followers seems to be more keen to get stuck in the mesh of rocks / trees of your surroundings when he is following you ( I mean when you run in the wild , the follower will teleport more often than just run behind you , and he will often teleport with his foot stuck in the mesh of a rock / tree or other objects of the surroundings making him unresponsive and making you run far enough for him to tp again )

For the FIRST time I encountered an npc that became invincible after drawing his shield out , I was on his back while my thrall was fighting him from the front , and still couldn’t deal any damage.

The " stealth nerf " scandal that went on with the first iteration of test-live and that was reverted on later iteration of test-live , have been implemented now on live ( the hooked sword , all the dragon-bone weapons , the prisitine khari bow , thagg’s 1h mace , thagg’s hammer , thagg’s scythe , the brute daggers , telith’s sorrow , the black ice swords )

So I’m not sure about :

but yes indeed :wink: :

1 Like

Didn’t expect so much! (You must be one of the haters aren’t you? :slight_smile: )
To be fair I’m playing without followers, and the weapons I’m using don’t seem affected, so maybe that’s why I’m so enthusiastic.
We had huge lag issues on official server yesterday, making boss fights near cliff edges really dangerous (iykwim). And eventually couldn’t open legendary chests at all, but i was assuming it’s all due to lag (30 players on official server does that). I’ll keep an eye on it then.

1 Like

Kinda sad that we call an update the BEST update because it did not brick something completely.

6 Likes

I was thinking of it as a step towards the right direction… Can you imagine if from now on, all updates would be (on average) positive? We may have the perfect game in a couple of years :wink:

2 Likes

Sadly if you look up my posts history I’m kind of the opposite :upside_down_face:

But we were seing progress , and good outcomes ( in terms of communication and test live having more time and iterations before being pushed ) that I had hope for a nicer outcome of this update :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

edit : and by nicer outcome I mean , not see things that have been reported on test live to hit live
like the glowing goop in siptah / the rocknose sounds of characters / the undocumented weapon nerfs ect…

3 Likes

Positivity is good, but I would not waste it on this game.

But… But… This game is all I have now!!! All my family and friends slowly walked away as i was busy trying to solo HP sponges!!!
Jokes apart, I’m still having a lot of fun with that game, so i keep some deep secret hope that I will have one day one session where no one shouts "wtf is happening " or “screw funcom”…

1 Like

The best,nope but not the worse,stamina still could be bugged and ppl still have 50+ and crash servers any time,only fcking shield and stamina changes,nothing interestin,good old shit

Besides the ping spikes and every female worker being white haired nude male no new bugs so far.
Just the update being a bit minor, was hoping for a combat overhaul… 2.2 shouldn’t be a shield and stamina rework with bug fixes.

Cause bug fixes should always be present with updating, but this update litteraly hasn’t got much to be exited for, I rarely use shield and I was skilled enough to deal with the old stamina system.

Maybe they should have taken more time for this update and reworked the combat (I still think the combat besides the bugs was better at release).

1 Like

I completely agree.

1 Like

You know that I don’t believe you :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. @Halk, as most of us has a fair balance of positive and negative posts in this forum. He said what he noticed, he liked it and just mention it. Nothing bad to mention from times to times the good work too :wink:, people who work for it, need it and I find it fair. I believe you have the same opinion here.
@Kanza1 your value is very well known here, I believe that Halk was teasing you, because this is Hulk :joy::joy::joy:.
Nice post Halk :+1:.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I’m not looking to have a mega thread here. Just looking for people opinion.
Of course it wasn’t the “best update of all times”… But someone said it was the worst of all times and it definitely isn’t!
Compare this update with the previous ones (since dodge roll update I think), You will see my point!

I don’t know why this is flagged lol
People can’t take a joke?

1 Like

Because @JJDancer is a troll!!!
And also because people have thin skin… But he likes to tickle them anyways so I’m guessing he didn’t mind being flagged, quite the contrary :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Haven’t seen him troll much though lol, maybe I’m ignorant or immune lol.

@prologue1337 People have zero sense of humor on this forum. Its all hand wringing, man crying, and poor me! LOL.
@Halk If I get flagged for something this innocent, it just proves my point about what I said to Prologue. The salty tears are so funny, its definitely worth getting flagged by the butthurts.

1 Like

Okay maybe this sounds a bit salty too haha
But lets head back on topic, the update 2.2…

:stuck_out_tongue: