Big chest 600 000 pv

hello, I came across some big chest with 600,000 hp, we even put one down with 600,000 we don’t know how I come to you to know if someone has an explanation or if it’s a bug? thank you

I believe you are talking about a ‘vault.’ These are primarily meant to be used in PvP as a safe place to store your valuables and they have an enormous amount of HP so they are not easily destroyed by rival PvP players. It is not a bug, however it is also not very useful in PvE. Happy hunting. :beer:

2 Likes

thank you for your answer but that was not my question i am a pvp player but my chests have 150,000 hp and others have 600,000 hp my question is how to make the one with 600,000 hp?

Sorry, I misunderstood. You labeled the thread PS4, so I can assume no mods are being used. You are also saying both the 150k and the 600k HP chests look identical? That sounds like a bug. You also said that you have made this chest before but now you can’t reproduce it? I would report it as a bug, but without being able to reproduce it, Funcom can’t fix it.

1 Like

:shushing_face: :joy:

3 Likes

Here is the chest in question, we do not know if we did it or if we recovered it during a raid. We obviously thought about the new thralls but they all have 150,000, so that would be a bug? Thank you for your answers

Edit:sorry to be new i can’t insert picture

with which?

1 Like

Now look what you’ve started @anon83039162 :joy:
A IconCarpenterBuilder.pngBuilder provides maximum durability of any crafted item.

3 Likes

Are you talking about the Eldarium chests from the Isle of Siptah DLC?

no, I’m talking about chests like in the photo of zeb those that we make in the craftsmen’s table

1 Like

It is a visual bug we had on PC as well. It was introduced after Funcom’s attempt to fix the 0 hp bug. Upon testing, it should take the same amount of bombs to destroy the 600k vault as the 150k one. Furthermore, some players will see the vault as 600k and some as 150k. I think we even figured out when you will see it as 600k but I don’t remember the details anymore.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.