So with the news of the new map going around I am pretty excited. I don’t know how much progress has been made or what the plans are for it but there are some biomes I would like to see.
- I know we have the forest up north but it is more of a cold pine forest and the area of it is quite small compared to how much space the desert and jungle areas take up on the original map.
- It would have more deciduous trees rather than coniferous ones like in the forest on the original map.
- Enemies could be similar to the forest on the original map with maybe some new ones like bobcats, foxes, and raccoons.
Bamboo Forest/Cherry Blossom Groves:
- I think this biome would tie in good with the Yamatai and Khitan DLC packs.
- I know we already have the jungle in the original which is somewhat similar but I think this would be an interesting thing to add.
- In the original map we have tiny areas of Savannah but it would be nice to have a larger area of grassy plains.
- This would be a good place for world bosses to take place because of the amount of space but also a good place for players to build.
- Some enemies could be bison and maybe coyotes.
Overall I think I would like to see more green areas in the new map since most of the current map is desert and it gets old after a while. If anyone else has any suggestions or comments please add ideas!