Black screen instead of video at the end of Vaults

Online official
PC
Public Test Server - EU - PvE-C - IsleOfSiptah
TestLive client (Rev # 275862/28102)
No mods

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Complete the Vaults
  2. Try to watch the video intro
1 Like

Could you please specify which vault because I went to the one with the bats and the video plays fine for me:

In any

Don’t know if it matters, but just trying to detect differences between why AND_GREAT can’t see them, but Narelle can.

What’s the video card? Resolutions? Fullscreen or Window Fullscreen? Refresh rate?

I am doing some testing. I think I see the issue. I will report back in a few min.

EDIT: It seems that there is an issue indeed with the current TestLive build #275862/28102 (TestLive client), at least with some of the vaults.

Refuge of the Gremlins:

However, this issue seems to be resolved in build #275862/28127. So it is either a TestLive only issue or it was fixed internally and not yet released.

1 Like

It’s not about the settings of the video card, drivers and other things, earlier on patch 2.2 everything worked and works in the main game and now. It was in patch 2.3 (Rev # 275862/28102) that I started getting a black screen

Hey there,

Thanks for the feedback. Relaying it to the team.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.