Blacksmith t4s do not repair exceptional items

they repair flawless and normal, not exceptional, i had to move the item to a t3 blacksmith to repair the weapon. (used improved blacksmith bench)

Have they ever been able to? You can’t craft one with a T4, so you can’t repair it either. In addition, Funcom wants these items removed from circulation, so I won’t be surprised if you can’t repair them with a thrall at all after the economy update.

1 Like

a t4 should be able to repair normal, exceptional and flawless, . but you are right things are about to change!!! XD

No t3 thrall can only repair exceptional reason being that thralls that have a recipe can only repair the one they have so a t4 can only repair the flawless as it’s been that way for years

question , should a t4 be able to repair an exceptional? when it can repair or make flawless? t4 should be able to do it.

by logic it should , but if he did , then you would have to have them in the crafting list ( which is already very long when you have only 2 versions ( flawless and normal or exceptional and normal ) , depending on if you have one or several dlcs , some or all the feats unlocked (with the help of power fragments) , and ok on pc we have an easier search , but I think of the poor console people who have to scroll indefinitely :wink: the list of crafting would be for " end gamers " with all dlc , a pretty loooong list , I’m glad they are skimming things with the addition of new benches , but I think the reasoning behind T4’s no exceptional repair was to shorten the list

This is annoying, T4 should be able to repair exceptional in addition to flawless.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.