Blunt Weapons: There's a definite change in behavior

Game mode: PVP - Online Private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVP
Region: America

Previously, when capturing thralls, bludgeoning weapons did very little health damage. I’d estimate this has increased by about five times since the update. When capturing a Dalinsia Snowhunter, using a steel truncheon with the advanced blunt weapon mod, she was missing maybe 2 to 5% health when I finished the capture.

I realize that with today’s experience, I was using different items - however, this merely indicates an issue with the items I did use, as the bludgeoning damage was approximately the same.

Today, With the 10 STR perk and blunted arrows/blunted javelin, she was down to 60% health being captured.

For reference, she spawns with 8746 health. This means in the process of capturing her, with the 10 STR perk, I did over 3K damage to her (using only blunted arrows and the blunted javelin).

The server I’m playing on has 1x behavior, including thrall damage and player damage settings. There are no mods installed.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Equip blunted arrows and blunted javelins with a Flawless Hyrkanian bow.
  2. Teleport to location with Dalinsia Snowhunter (Cimmerian Berserker also shows signs, but I believe his armor mitigates most of the damage).
  3. Using 28 blunted arrows and 10 blunted javelins, STR 10 feat and no bonus STR from items/buffs/etc. - capture Dalinsia.
    4.Note a marked decrease in her health bar.
1 Like

I’ve had this happen too, at one point I was trying to capture Sully and killed him with a blunted javelin before he was knocked out

Hey @Lanessar

Thanks for the feedback, it’s been relayed to our team.

1 Like

be sweet guys… be sweet and gentle… did you try to negociate?

I just wanted to add to this that the Lovetap (the weapon that refuses to kill and is supposed to deal only concussion damage to enemies ) killed a T4 I was trying to knock out tonight.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.