Bodies fall in to ground upon death

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official)]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Bug]
Server type: [ Select one: PvE- Conflict]
Region: [US]
Hardware: [ PS5 ]

Bug Description: The bug is when you kill anything there is a high probability that their body will vanish in to the ground unable to claim any of the drops.

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Kill
  2. Vanish
  3. Prevented from loot
  4. Fall to knees and scream in to the air DAMN YOU ZATH!!!
  5. THEN GET REALLY ANGRY it happens twice back to back then repeat number five and all the Gods even crom!
2 Likes

This has been a bug for as long as I have played Conan (since launch). You might know this already but the only thing we can do for now is to walk out of render distance and walk back to the spot. The corpse/knocked out thrall should appear above ground again. The same deal with some oversized animals/monsters. If the corpse ever flies out of reach, just walk away and back again.

3 Likes

So what I’m hearing is…

2 Likes

Yeah didn’t know about the rendering distance good to know thank you. Shame this bug still exists.

1 Like

Now I am addicted to the song again great…

2 Likes

Another thing to note, if you wander away and then return to pick up a KOed prisoner whom you will be taking to the new hire wheel, they may not be interactable even tho they are layed out flat on the ground. Hit them with the Truncheon again and they should be bindable.
It’s easier with the blunt javelin or the Lovetap to hit them on the the floor, the regular truncheon animation sometimes has trouble smacking that low.
Also, rarely, a KOed intern will appear to be sitting or even standing. Back in their idle animation, but if you check, their stun metre is depleted. Just put a leash on them and walk them to the wheel of friendship.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.