Boss Beasts Teleporting

Game mode: [Online | Official PvE #3517
Problem:| Bug | Performance |
Region: [usa]

[Free text]
All instances involve Boss beast teleporting, not taking proper damage/healing, or both.

First: Red Dragon at NE entrance of Unnamed City, I climb to safe spot and hit with 3-5 poison arrows before it responds. The dragon turns toward me and begins to approach, then disappears with only health bar visible. Health bar warps to me, then behind me, then disappears into the ground. I fired several more arrows into the ground around me and into area where beast originates. Beast nor health bar never reappears.

Second: Giant Spider in Weaver’s Hollow, From atop the ledge in main entrance, I Fire numerous poison arrows (mostly headshots with confirmed contact crosshair X animation) and the spider never moves with its health bar taking 2 or 3 damage sinks. Then the health would replenish fully and sinks would start again. I used approximately 40 arrows, with poisoned icon appearing above bar, and health of spider kept returning to full.

Third: Giant Scorpion under the War Dance ghosts, I hit with poison arrows and lead the beast over to my base where i have several archers on towers and a few fighters on the ground. Scorpion takes significant damage, probably 1/8 of total health, and begins to retreat toward where it originates then disappears and reappears at its origin, with full health. I lured the beast 3 more times over to my towers and every time, the beast takes damage and then rapidly heals itself much like the spider. And 2 of the 3 times, the scorpion begins its retreat and then teleports back to its origin, with full health. The other time, I just exited the game.
Now, I lost a named thrall along with another level II or III in this scorpion ordeal. It would have been nice if they could have had the healing teleportation perks work to their advantage. Instead, we are holding memorial services later this evening.

Before I went on this ‘hunt’ in vein, I encountered The Commander and am pretty sure he was healing from my axe attacks also. Something is tainted.

I just wanted to make aware of these things. Sorry to be a jerk, but here we are 3 years give or take into this game and too much of it plays like its still in the early beta phase. I see another hiatus in my future.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Aim perineum toward the sun
  2. Get burnt
  3. Rinse
  4. Repeat

This has been covered quite abit thru a few topics. Its new tether system. It works abit in some instances and not so much in others.

It needs a few tweaks still. I know we have patch coming, (not sure if any tweaks are coming for tether)

Its something there very aware of and going to Adjust. =3

1 Like

Thank you. I tried to find a topic that covered these situations cuz I figured as much. I didn’t find one before my vent valve opened up. Plus, sometimes its nice to vent one’s own particular experience.

Also, since day 1, my billie club is so stout that it pounds would-be thralls under the ground into oblivion. It never seems to a I or II chump either. It seems like it’s always a IV or proper name that Houdinis me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.