Boss blocker's - Do you care Funcom?

Why not block for building on boss spawns ?
Tryed to explain that it is a big part of the game killing boss’s

• but they didn’t care and told me to stay out of the area… At G4 ( Official server 1024)

Sk%C3%A6rmbillede%20(2)

1 Like

Classic! I think that croc pool is the favourite of all foundation spammers. Still don’t know why though…
I can bet you this guy will start making larger and larger circles of foundations, and eventually build a huge wall (seems like the natural path forward… also don’t know why…)
All we can hope for now is a beautiful ROPE BRIDGE to suspend over this sh#te and be able to look at it from a higher place!

“I think that croc pool is the favourite of all foundation spammers. Still don’t know why though”

Water = fish = oil/ichor on your door step, added bonus if it doesn’t stop the smaller crocks spawn unlimited skins which is used in clothing and cooking and gives tar prob best resource in the game.
But yes plese stop these people spoiling the game for the rest of us.

There is to many world bosses for them to block everyone of them being built on. You can find this same boss alot of other places.

True but I’ve been on servers were each world boss has been blocked so these are not isolated acts, especially for the croc boss’s because they all but one of them spawn in pools like this one even in desert regions.