Boss-Chest in Brimstone Lake not lootable

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Misc]
Region: [Here]

After killing the boss in Shattered Springs I cannot loot the legendary chest

This chest is under water. I tried also the solution with standing on it and looking to the sky, that normally helps with loot bags. here it does not.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Kill boss in shattered springs
  2. Take the key
  3. Chest under water cannot be opened (no action menu)

Such chests need 30mins to respawn. So even if YOU see it, it doesnt say anything about the current status.
Someone could have been there within 30minutes and therefore you cannot open it.

Thanks for your input. You are sure this chest especially is lootable ? When did you (or so else) open it the last time ?

Because - I was there for around 20 minutes in the upper region farming brimstone before, then killing the boss and then searching almost 10 minutes before I found the chest (yes, I killed him the first time). All that time no other player was near.

regards

It is definately lootable, i kill the boss every time i go for brimstone and i do it pretty often :slight_smile: not sure if its only 30 min for it to be usable again, could be an hour or so.

Try standing in front of the chest though, it is less likely to open from behind.

I will definitely check this out again. Thank you!

I can confirm the chest can definitely be opened, my lady friend goes on three skull boss farming runs regularly, the only thing she ever said about that chest was that it was hard to find the first time.

Darkspire

So with me :slight_smile: Killed the Boss, found a key and thought: Where the heck is the chest. Found it finally under water, run around , jumped on it, tried view from all directions and finally gave up, making the ticket here….
Thank you all, sorry I cannot confirm more then one solution, so I chose the first definitive confirmation.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.