Bosses Attacks and Hitboxes

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: UK

Bosses attacks reach a much higher distance then they should based on the animation which seems broken on most of them, most notable the Ent Boss when he uses the “Branches growing from the back attack”, it hits you even if you are at 10-15 meters from the attack animation, same happens for multiple bosses, looking like they have a much bigger attacking hitbox then they should or it would be realistic for you as player to dodge. Some of the attacks hit you even if you rolled correctly to dodge the attack.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Fight the Ent Boss
  2. Maintain a distance bigger then the visuals of the “Branches growing from the back attack”
  3. Take damage even if you are not in the range of the attack

This happens to multiple bosses, even if you dodge the animation (the visual part of the attack) you still take damage when you shouldn’t.

1 Like

Hey @Rayzem

Thanks for the heads-up, we’ve sent your feedback to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

I found the same thing last night with the Scorpion Queen near shattered springs obelisk.
I knocked me down from a substantial distance away.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.