Boys and girls, i need help with something

See, i love playing Conan exiles with a two handed sword…classic conan element, big, heavy skull cleaving, two handed razor sharp hunk of steel! I cringe when my toon gets interrupted swinging that big sword with every little tooth-pick poke! like, one handed weapons have better hyper armor. Annoying AF! So i want to be able to mod my singleplayer hyper armor on my two handed sword attacks, also want to add 1 stack of sunder on the overhead single chop that these two handers do, also i want to mod the heavy attack of the katana to cause 1 stack of bleed per attack, and the light combo finisher on the katana to stack 2 or 3 bleed stacks at a time( to make it worth while to use those attacks). i cannot find any information on how to do that online. I am not a coder, but i will figure out how to do it, if directed properly where to go and what to do. Would appreciate some help from the community.
Thanks a lot, and be blessed!

There a few mods with altered combat mechanisms and models.
Warrior Mutator
Savage Steel
Savage Steel II

not exactly what you describe, but they did go into the trouble of rebalancing.

or

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.