Bricks as a projectile

Would it be possible to also make bricks a projectile weapon?

2 Likes

first of all I want throwable stones! :frowning:

9 Likes

Ok, but I want it to have pretty much the same effect as your Gif.

If I get taken out in a full suit of armour by a guy throwing a stone, I’ll be logging off.

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Maybe add pies to the recipe list also. And we can throw them at each other. . . .

7 Likes

mmmmmmm…pie

2 Likes

3 Likes

I support this, but only because Stormglass has been added to the game.

I would love to ride by somebody’s house and throw a brick through their window. :grin:

11 Likes

Maybe… you could attach an insulting letter to it, written in Valusian. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I don’t know. I think that throwing Canadians at them may be going to far in this case.

3 Likes

You make me feel old :confused:

EDIT: Welcome back! :smiley:

3 Likes

I can only speculate of course, but if you’re anything like me, you probably are. :wink:

Thanks my dude it was a nice, albeit busy 2 months. But back in time for Xmas as predicted.

3 Likes

Nonsense - we’re not old - we’re ‘classic’ :smiley:

Welcome back :smiley:

1 Like

That’s what I used to believe, until my Weebl and Bob pie reference got mistaken for South Park :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Make baby animals throwable to……

1 Like

Player 1: “What does it say?”

Player 2: “I don’t know. I never found this Language Dictionary.”

7 Likes

Maybe if they apply D&D rules and roll a natural 20.

‘A flying brick has struck you in the crotch. Spend 2 rounds on your knee’s holding your cojones.’

5 Likes
3 Likes

What about pointy sticks and fresh fruit?

2 Likes

Why stop there? I say we throw our plates and bowls in there and see how they like that!

Lol

1 Like

Yeeee, imagine a trebuchet filled with plates and jars, well this way I would start pvp again.
The best? These items not to decay, I would probably chance my base instead of cleaning up my yard full of junk :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
This would be a mega troll.

2 Likes