Bricks as a projectile

Personally, I just want to throw sticks and rocks at ppl. Hell even Call of Duty Warzone a modern times shooter allows you to throw stones at people in the Gulag ( no damage though I think) . How about while we are on the primitive but effective weapons subject, why can’t we just sharpen a stick or find a pointy one on the ground and use it for a quick weapon?

How about a trebuchet filled with severed arms, severed legs, and human flesh? :smiling_imp:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Alright! Yes! PETA promotional video videos ! :smiley:

2 Likes

In my archery mod a while back, I actually thought of making stone a throwable item. Unfortunately the only graphic available are weapons and the little bags items make when you drop them. So I abandoned the idea (I’m no graphic artist).

But the concept is pretty easy outside the artistic work. You make a throwing item (functions like throwing axes) and apply it to the stone or brick or whatever. Give a rock 3 damage and 7 armor pen, brick like 4 dmg and 8 armor pen, and a hardened brick like 5 or 6 dmg and 9 armor pen.

Though with a stack size of 1000… those items might make PVPers cringe for reasons I won’t bring up here, there’s another thread for that.

4 Likes

How about bee’s nests? That worked great for the Romans. While we are at it, severed heads and plaque ridden corpses sound like a blast.

5 Likes

Can we used all that has traps too please ?
:smiley:

1 Like

Omg, we discovered a new abomination post 🤦🏼. Op will kill us :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I am all in in every single idea, I wish they will make an event with trebuchets that you can fill them with everything you can imagine. I have a chest full of horses…t, omg I would shoot all day :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Indeed, horses are unnervingly accurate, they land on my head all the time, and that’s without a trebuchet.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.