Bring back Thrall feeding system

Hey, there’s plenty of things I like about this game. This is one thing I didn’t happen to like, and it’s not even in the game anymore! Because lots of people didn’t like it, I assume. I enjoy survival mechanics when it comes to my character. But managing the upkeep of NPCs is a farming simulator. Nothing in the game has an upkeep mechanic (as far as I know) besides the character itself.

Anyway I rarely use thralls at all. I get the feeling this is a PVE-focused thread and the OP wanted more thralls, and was suggesting an upkeep mechanic to balance that. I would prefer anything but that as a balancing factor. But I’ll butt out now.

I have noticed that with the feeding system they take the food out of the device even at full health making it weird if they remove it based on the coding they shouldn’t ever remove more than a stack because of the fact I don’t even use it to manage the thralls but to heal them after a purge also it would be wonderful if it did balance out the thralls as it semi-use to so I may have more on PVE players who have larger amounts for no reason won’t be able to up keep but I would like my new future castle to have a wonderful vibrancy of life. If we can manage to get this.

Can we get a new type of specific conversion of the thrall as a decorative piece rather than a defense piece? Decorative can actually use the feed system as well and be properly designed for this because a lot of the imagery funcom loves is vibrancy of life within wonderful ways such as castles and other things. I WANT to stay on official but I am leaning towards my own server but I don’t want to actually deal with the problem of actually having to manage it, set it up and scale it. Ark was a pain I left it and came back I don’t want to deal with it. Just want to make a nice wonderful place to goof around in and show off.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.