Broke the map on Yhelm

The map just bugged out while playing normaly, apparently there was no floor for other entities but me, invisible too

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, only I’ve clipped through the ground and can’t get back up. I could maybe make it to the exit door, but the last two enemies spawn, fall through the map, and respawn in an endless loop…

Similar thing happened to me and i captured it /streamable com /16vryu [apperantly links are not allowed]
I was able to continue the level once i killed everyone.

I had to completely restart… So annoying. Still, awesome game!

Greetings from Hell! And welcome to our forum.

Thank you all for your reports. @ObiWanCelebi we updated your forum rank and you should now be able to share the video.

In the meantime, can everyone else share on which platform are you playing? (Steam, Game pass, etc.)

We await your reply. Thanks in advance.

This is the video I took Streamable . Im playing on steam, Windows 10

1 Like

Hey @ObiWanCelebi,

Thank you for the video.

Can you share with us if you remember when you first experienced the lack of environment/issue or where your character was right before it?

I recorded a video too, I tried to link it too but I had no permission. However is actually the same that happened on ObiWanCelebi linked video. I was playing normally so I don’t remember what could have caused the bug, sorry.

Playing via Steam Windows 10

Thanks for the support

Happened for me too. I’ve been going through Yhelm for first time on highest difficulty and it was the same spot as in video from ObiWanCelebi.
I think it happened when I dashed into a wall or some object in the lower part of arena, though I’m not 100% sure. Possible I got hit at the same time.

Playing on Steam Windows 11. I have high fps so that might be a reason too.

Just had the same issue
The floor was completely invisible, and enemies kept spawning and falling off the map
If you’re asking, I’m playing on PC with the Game Pass version

Same issue, enemies keep falling through the map…
Recorded - youtu . be /Ds8Qrb_DKig

Also on PC, Steam, Windows 10

Same issue here. Windows 11 and Game Pass…

Greetings from Hell!

Thank you all for the additional information. We shared it with our team for more investigation.

We appreciate your patience while we review this matter.

Hey Mayra. Thanks for your reply. Is there any chance to get an idea of how long it will take to put this issue down? Thanks in advance.

Hey!

Our team is still looking into some issues but we will communicate about any updates on the Official Metal: Hellsinger Discord. Please feel free to join our community and keep an eye out for news. :metal:

We hope you have a great week!

I fixed it by re-installing the game.

1 Like