Broken entertainers

Game mode: Singleplayer
Problem: Crash | Bug
Region: Europe, Ukraine

There are no mods

Dear developers, please correct the entertainer “broken” by your “Mother of Patchs”.

Many entertainers after this patch became inactive: they do not move, they do not give a buff, inventory is not available, “follow” is not available, when you try to move, the inscription “Do not touch!” appears.

Listen, people have spent a lot of time and effort to get a tralls like that on the 3rd or 4th level. Fix your bug. Only, please, really “correct” - and do not make it worse :(.

In my experience:

The 3rd and 4th entertainers of the Heirs of the North, the Forgotten Tribe, the Dogs of Desert did not suffer.

Relic Hunters: 3rd level is not affected, both 4th-level entertainers are broken.

Both entertainers-exiles of the 4th level are broken.

The entertainers of the Black Hand of 3rd and 4th level is all broken.

First-level entertainers of Darfari are broken.

Mine I suspect fell through the world and went missing.

You obviously have a common problem with slipping through the foundations of tralls, and I wrote about something else.

My entertainers have not gone anywhere - they just stand like statues, do not function, and they can not be interacted with (although the circular menu on them opens).

Slip them some singles or make it rain gold and silver coins. They are tired of dancing for free.

Ha ha ha. And you - a clown, sprinkled with gold coins, or just an amateur troll?

Only me here is something not funny.