Broken Interaction Menu

Game mode: Online private Multi-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region:United States, Eastern

So far it hasn't actually happened to me but it has happened to my friends where they can't user the interaction menu on other players, it makes the noise of it popping up but nothing is there. We have tested this on multiple players, different servers, official servers, modded servers, private servers, in a clan, out of clan. Still broken as heck and apparently this has been an issues since 2018. Really enjoy this game but with the amount of bugs that have even been an issues for 2 YEARS NOW and not just this one yet haven't been fixed, kills the game for me & thinking about a refund because crap is broken to the point of almost being unplayable. https://forums.funcom.com/t/interaction-menu/17881

I am posting this because I know there was post about this same thing 2 YEARS AGO! Has yet to be fixed and yet the post has been closed, so you can't see the reply if they managed to find a way to resolve this:
  1. Go up to a player.
  2. Hold ā€˜Eā€™ to bring up interaction menu.
  3. Makes the noise but nothing pops up.
  4. Tried re-logging, joining clan, leaving clan, tested on multiple different people too. Nothing, it kills the game for people making it impossible to play due to this bug that has been an issues since June of 2018 but has yet to freaking be fixed somehow!?..

Hey @ShaniaW

Welcome to our community.
Since you mention this is happening in a private server, are you playing with any mods installed?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.