BrokenFangs August Wish-list

BrokenFangs August Wish-list

2 Likes

I do not have an issue with the 24 hour restriction, but I have a huge issue with the losing clan thing.

1 Like

Why ? When your character transfers he / she is destroyed / removed from his / her former server and recreated to a new server. It’s impossible to continue being member of clan in a server where you don’t exist anymore.
If the character transfers back to that server, if the clan still exist, nothing stops him / her to join it again.

1 Like

Because IOS was advertised as an “expansion” and it is not. It is a totally separate game. I was hoping that the server transfer would make up for this Funcom lie, but it has not. ALL single players have been screwed by Funcom. I am a single player with multiple accounts, so it is not easy for me to just have my alt “rejoin” the clan. I have to use third party players, which is annoying and risky. Get it now?

4 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t understand it like that. But now I get it. Personally when I play a single player game I don’t make a clan. So, if I transfer my character I’d lost everything. But I don’t see really an utility to transfer in single player. That must be why I don’t have an issue with it.

When I say single player, I mean I am playing mostly solo on an Official PVE-C server, in a clan of three. The other members of my clan are both in the military and rarely around. My friend in New York is in the Navy and is off and on, my boyfriend is an Army Ranger and seems to get called up every time there is a crisis in the middle east. Which is always. . .
I have full access to my boyfriends account and WAS planning on using his avatar to make runs to Siptah and back, as I am the clan leader, and cannot.
This means he will have to keep getting invited back to my clan every time he returns and I would need two PCs for that, but since he keeps his gaming laptop at Fort Stewart in Georgia, and I live in Colorado, that will not happen.

Also, when he leaves the clan I will automatically lose X amount of thralls, as we are at the hardcap for the clan. THIS, more than anything, is why I will not do it.

1 Like

what Server you on I am playing on 6155, 1516,6445

And are you going to do that for every solo player on every server? And what about those of us that actually play single-player? I’m sorry if that comes across as sarcastic (I mean, it kinda is, but I am sorry about it if that helps…). The point is that JJDancer is not alone in this being an issue, and dismissing her complaints as ‘b*tching’ just glosses over the actual issues that she is raising. I’m pretty confident that your offer comes from a good place, but trying to shut down someone pointing out serious flaws in a newly introduced system, suggests you may have missed the point of reporting/complaining about these things.

I believe and trust you, and am very grateful for your offer, but I think I will wait to see if FC does any patches to Server Transfer.
I have lived without the IOS OP stuff this long, I think I will just take another break from the game and wait. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.