Brooke Jessica Kaio

Hi, Brooke Jessica kaio from Australia. Brooke Jessica kaio likes conan-exiles.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. There are a couple others on the forum from Australia.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

This is a spam account, isn’t it?

4 Likes

Hi, and welcome to the forums. I’m the Del Rio Server Admin. My son wrecks my buildings.

3 Likes

Where is there any age listed? And they just introduced themselves… As for their location… maybe they are simply looking for people in said location to play with? :woman_shrugging:

But don’t let me hold you back. Flame away my good sir.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums, Brook Jessica Kaio from Australia. Many of us like conan-exiles, too. We’re looking forward to seeing what else you’ll post…

4 Likes

Could be, I got more than ½ million results on a google search for her name :grin:

But if she actually is a new player just wanting to introduce herself, she is probably running like crazy right now not looking back.

Anyways it cost me nothing to say:

Nice to see you Brooke, hope you have fun playing the game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Brooke Jessica Kaio is an artificial intelligence.

3 Likes

So, Skynet?

3 Likes

This. Google search for

Brooke Jessica Kaio Australia.

Not sure the purpose is yet, but probably the usual stuff; AI research or marketing stunt. Or to prompt forum members to have steam come out of their ears (see above).

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum person from Australia who likes Conan.

I too like Conan, as do many members of this Conan Exiles forum.

If you are secretly a robot overlord that’s ok as long as you like Conan.

4 Likes

Not sure what it is, but the link is safe, do not get in a huff over it.
It is very possibly an AI fabrication.

3 Likes

You mean only AIs enjoy “conan-exiles” in Australia? :wink:

2 Likes

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six foot four and full of muscle
I said, “Do you speak-a my language?”
He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich

7 Likes

Definitely not your casual CE player, it (she) has joined a dozen different forums in the last 24 hours. Maybe it just became self-aware. . . lol.

4 Likes

Every day we stray further from Crom. Even the forums aren’t safe from the soulless, inhuman husks. The serpent-men are upon us, masquerading as Brooke Jessia Kaio, a definitely real human being from australia

2 Likes

Correct. Though sometimes it can hurt my Neural Net CPU after browsing a few threads :yum:

3 Likes

It’s an obvious spam account……like dead obvious, not hard to spot these a mile away easily

1 Like