BUG: DLC popup on every single launch of game with "Debaucheries of Derketo" installed

Okay, at first I was irritated, I thought this was an intentional thing, and I was not pleased to say the least. I’ve talked with a person (thank you Multigun) and found out it’s not a purpose-done thing, but some sort of bug.

Still not happy, but will be, once you can find and put an axe in this bug.

It persisted through a complete wipe of re-install of the game.

Did not occur until these were purchased/installed:
Blood and Sand
Riders of Hyboria
Debaucheries of Derketo
Seekers of the Dawn
Treasures of Turan

Already owned:
The Savage Frontier
Jewel of the West
The Imperial East

Unfortunately I got 'em all at the same time. I’m trying to remove them one at a time and see which one (hopefully I can find it) is causing the issue.
Disabled all listed above, restarted, no more popups!
Added DLC back one by one.
Debaucheries of Derketo started the popups again.

If you need further information, provide any steps that will assist in diagnosing and torching this bug.

2 Likes

Oh, is this why I’m constantly spammed about DLC I already own?

Yeah, please fix this.

1 Like

Hey there,

This is a known issue. I hope for you that it will be fixed soon.

They may give an update on their progress in this thread later (possibly later today, they’re currently busy pushing the Followers II update and Architects of Argos DLC).

4 Likes

Wait… this isn’t intentional? I’ve been getting this since Seekers of the Dawn came out, figured Funcom was just being money grubby… it being a bug actualy makes it kinda worse. I can at least respect them being so forward about only wanting to take my cash.

Seems like this was fixed in the latest patches.
Thank you for the fix, hopefully it never sneaks back in!

1 Like

This is still popping up on every client start for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.