[Bug] Glowing goop glows LOUDLY

I think it might be aglae not glowing goop and it is probably due to the same granite error:

[2020.09.15-07.40.40:990][726]LogStreaming:Error: /Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Items/Placeables/Materials/M_Algae_01_Glow_Siptah
[2020.09.15-07.40.43:067][726]GraniteLog:Error: Granite Error: M_Algae_01_Glow_Siptah is to be corrupt! Failed to fill UniformExpressionCache based on UniformExpressionSet. Please recompile the material!

But with the coordinates you have provided, the devs can re-confirm which one it is.

It harvests into glowing goop.

“please compost the material” that’s funny :smiley:

1 Like

How to fix this? Some of the Vaults are so annoying to go through :frowning:

1 Like

You wait for a hotfix by Funcom :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can confirm this bug, it really ruins the feel of the Harbor of the Drowned.

3 Likes

Yep me and friend just did water vault, the light was absolutely blinding, pure white across the entire screen, was almost impossible to navigate the swimming sections

2 Likes

It doesn’t normally look like that. It is just bugged atm. This is how it looks when it works:

This issue is related to the below. Keep an eye on the patch notes and this post:

This is also in the other dungeon with underwater parts.

This bug apparently does not only appear in this dungeon. Asylum of fiends dungeon and to others with underwater sections and even the improved stoves fire place have sun like glare to them.

1 Like

Same, we did that vault last night, we won’t be doing it again anytime soon. It was so blinding underwater that we couldn’t see walls, doors etc. Staring into the sun damages retinas less :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Performance
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE-Conflict
Region: America

All I see is glare from the glowy stuff inside the dungeon. Cannot find my way around in it.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Enter it
  2. I have screenshots, but the forum will not let me upload them.

I was able to slightly reduce the glow by using a night eye potion and waiting for it to expire, seems to make the glow darker after it has expired.

1 Like

The screenshot posted by Sky75 is the same thing I get. Please fix this as the dungeon is nearly impossible to get through when you cannot see anything.

I have seen a couple of videos in youtube where the glowiing goop looked normal and not blinding. Is there any solution to this? And admin command? A server setting? Because i do not understand how certain players have it working properly and others do not.

Same thing happening in both fishmen vaults and in the underwater caves. I have light sensitivity issues and this is extremely painful. I have resolved to not even try doing the vaults until it is fixed. I get enough headaches as it is :frowning:

Same I’m just waiting for them to fix this. I was really hoping it was going to be in last Hotfix

1 Like

Yes, nobody in my server is doing these two vaults until it gets fixed. It is just unplayable and extremely painful to play it, and i guess it should be also quite simple to fix, so please, include a fix for this in the next update.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.