[Bug] Harbor of the Drowned- Counter-Weight Issue

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online private
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP
Region: [Please enter your server region] Dallas, USA

[Describe the bug here]

***Towards the end of the Vault where you twist the dial to lift the counter-weights so you can swim under the floor, I was able to see the lifter weight and swim down the hole but when I went to the exit the underwater area I drowned due to me seeing an empty hole to climb out of and it was actually the hole with the counter-weight still covering it.

***After making it back to the room, I tried to go down in the hole made by the lifted counter-weight again but kept sling-shooting back as if I’m hitting an invisible wall. I asked my party if they could get into the hole and they all seen the counter-weight covering the hole…buy I’m seeing the counter-weight above the hole.

***I travel to the the counter-weight that I see and down (and my party see’s as lifted) and I try to go down that hole…but I keep hitting the counter-weight and can’t get into the hole. I had to let my party do all the work in order to gain access to the next area.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Went to the end of the Vault where the dial mechanism is and a party member moved the dial to one of the eye symbols on the floor and the counter-weight above the hole lifted.
2.Swam down the hole and looked around then I swam to the hole and tried to climb out.
3. I wasn’t allowed out, rubber-banding, went to the other hole and could see the counter-weight covering it.
4.Swam back to the first hole and couldn’t get out…drowned.
5. All 4 of us initially seen the weight lifted on the same hole and jumped into the hole, only I wasn’t allowed out of either hole. When I re-entered the vault and made it to the same room I died in, I found that the positions of the weights in the room were opposite of what everyone else saw (I see lifted, they see down).
6. Tried to enter either hole and was blocked from entering due to rubber-banding when trying to enter.
7. I could see my party members walk through the weight covering the hole but I couldn’t follow them.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.