Bug | Health Bar and Blood Frame on Death

Game mode: Online official | Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: America

Upon death by suicide or other causes, if one selects “Desert” he is spawned with full health. There is also a blood frame that persists for almost 10 minutes past the spawning.

Steps to repeat

1. Remove Bracelet and select Bedroll or Bed
  2. Spawn with Half Health and blood frame that goes away with healing
  3. Remove Bracelet and select Desert
  4. Spawn Full Health with persistent cosmetic blood frame that stops after a long-ish interval.

Hey @Barnes

You mention in your message that it happens in both online private AND official servers. Is that correct?
If so, could you let us know some additional information regarding when it happens to you in official servers? Are you wearing any armor or buffs that increase your vitality?
Thanks in advance.

Hi @Ignasi. The report itself was made after having had it occur on an official server; the confirmation was on my private server and on another private server, all running standard PvP Raid settings.

When I pull my bracelet I’m nude. Right now I’m running a standard 41-vite combat loadout. I have 5 points in AGI.

ETA: confirmed just now on our official PvP server. Full Health, and blood frame. :owl:

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation @Barnes, relaying this to our team :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.