BUG, making the coins.... the coins made smelt back to bars loosing gold in the process

Funcom has a shortsighted memory or you guys dont play your own game? which is it? .

history : coin making got removed from the furnace to begin with just to avoid the following :rofl: and funcom (yes you ) made it back for who knows what reasons! …obviously they forgot why they got moved into the blacksmith many many monhs ago.

reproduce :
put 100 gold bars or silver into the smelter with the coin mold.

turn it on, and see the furnaces turning the bars into gold. (thats good) then wait to see how many coins you have, to them see then turning into bars again, and then the resulting bars turned into coins again : eventually you will end up with very little coins and 1 bar as the smelter does not stop doing it. (t3 furnaces)

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I saw that in the patch notes and was like “:thinking: But they moved them out of furnaces yonks ago because they just smelted back and forth, did they fix that?”

This is peak Funcom right here. :clown_face:

3 Likes

I think they forgot they had to move them to the BS bench, let’s help the “team”.

• COINS ARE BEST MADE IN THE BLACKSMITH BENCH-
    pref. Improved one so you can’t MESS up anything else.!!!
3 Likes

Yeah I noticed that too while making Gold Coins, I was lucky that I diden’t place all that much in there.

Move it back to Black smith bench or Tinkers, at least then it did WORK.

Hey there,

Please read our guidelines on how to report an issue:

Thanks in advance.