Bug: No internet connection

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE
Region: [EU]

Lost online connection. You must be connected to internet to play online.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.enter the game
2.play online
3.error

@Le0n

I found that if I let the servers load behind the message before selecting “OK” , the next time I try select “play PVP” I don’t get the message, usually.

It is mentioned in the know issue fixes that if you lower the ping under game settings in Steam is supposed to fix this but I haven’t found that helpful. Still does it for me.

This has been happening for me since June. I’ve reported the bug over and over and sent logs. Still not fixed. Win 8.1 machine. Apparently not an issue for Win 10 machines. My work around is to use Direct Connection button to connect to the server I want (since even if I don’t get the Lost Online Connection, pings are inflated as well).

When I played single player for several hours, I was able to go online later, but when I logged out, I got the error again. It took me a lot of time for this to work.

I recently bought the game, but on the official server I managed to play only on one …

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.